Pasta, Duck Pond and Hot Chocolate
Eeek, it's been a while since the last update. To be honest I have been so tired that I just can't be bothered doing much at all in the evenings other than falling in to bed! But I'm 12 weeks now, so a couple more weeks and I should be somewhat back to normal...whatever normal is! Atleast I haven't really been sick I suppose...
Anyway, the other week at Tots we made pasta with the children, Amy one of the teachers brought her pasta machine in and Cole had a good time rolling the dough. We turned it into fettucine and spaghetti and made our own pasta sauce to have for lunch.
Today Cole and I went to Western Springs for a bike ride around the beautiful big park and duck pond. We had a picnic morning tea and checked out all the babies swimming around the place - ducklings and signets. The geese were on full form, chasing us to get some bread, nasty birds!
On the way home we stopped at a local cafe for a hot chocolate. Now we're settling down for a rest and to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.




Anyway, the other week at Tots we made pasta with the children, Amy one of the teachers brought her pasta machine in and Cole had a good time rolling the dough. We turned it into fettucine and spaghetti and made our own pasta sauce to have for lunch.
Today Cole and I went to Western Springs for a bike ride around the beautiful big park and duck pond. We had a picnic morning tea and checked out all the babies swimming around the place - ducklings and signets. The geese were on full form, chasing us to get some bread, nasty birds!
On the way home we stopped at a local cafe for a hot chocolate. Now we're settling down for a rest and to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home