Life in Luxembourg

Pics and irregular (!) updates from us as we experience life in Luxembourg.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

House of the Sick

Cole got sick on Saturday afternoon, sore throat, ears and coughing. Then on Sunday morning I woke up as sick as a dog and Scott went snowboarding with Abi to Ohakune. So while I dozed on the couch all day Cole watched back to back dvds, and ate biscuits and pikelets! He thought it was great, and so long as I didn't have to move my aching body then i thought it was pretty great too!
But we're not completely healed yet - I worked Monday, somehow, but have had Tues and Weds off most of which I spent sleeping, and you can imagine how thrilled I was when Cole fell asleep too on Tues at 11.30! We'd both been up in the night with temps and coughs, and even now he's still warm, but FULL of energy!!
Scott came home Tuesday and what do you know, he was sick as well. Even 5 hours drive away he didn't want to be left out of the sickness sweeping the household.
So here are a couple of photos of random things (!) Scott before he left trying out his camel back and new goggles, and another on the mountain.
The third is our friend Sarah's new cafe based at the Northcote Tavern on Queen St, Northcote Point. She uses Atomic coffee and organic hot chocolate, very yummy. And there's also some Rocket Kitchen cakes and biscuits. Get down there and check it out if you're passing, and spread the word.
Ugh, where are the tissues and the Strepsils....and who's turn is to change Cole's nappy!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home