The Car Gets Towed
There was great excitement on Thursday morning when our car had to be towed away to the mechanics because it wouldn't start. The AA had been round the night before but couldn't fix the problem, which turned out to be not the transmission, phew, but the gear selector cable, so thousands of dollars cheaper!!
Cole and I got to catch the bus to work which he always loves to do, and the car was fixed that afternoon. We even passed the tow truck on Onewa Road after it had dropped the car off as we sped down the transit lane in the bus - although public transport is not something I'd like to make a habit of...!

Cole and I got to catch the bus to work which he always loves to do, and the car was fixed that afternoon. We even passed the tow truck on Onewa Road after it had dropped the car off as we sped down the transit lane in the bus - although public transport is not something I'd like to make a habit of...!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home