Life in Luxembourg

Pics and irregular (!) updates from us as we experience life in Luxembourg.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Movies on a Rainy Day

Well, I thought it was the rechargable batteries that were causing the problems with the camera, but I tried regular ones and it's the camera that's the problem. I suppose the good news in that is we'll get a new camera!

This morning we were going to go and feed the ducks at Western Springs, but unfortunately the rain made us rethink. Fortunately we ended up at a movie, so it was all good. We went to see Ratatouille about the rat who wants to be a chef, and it was great. Cole ate a medium tub of popcorn almost entirely on his own, and I had to make him spit out a bite of chocolate he took from an old kit kat he found between the seats. Ewww! Next time I'll have to comb the area while the lights are still on...

He did very well anyway as that was his first movie since we went to the mums and bubs sessions during his first year of life. He even held on to go to the toilet until the movie was finished, so yes, the toilet training has been very successful. Usually he'll take himself to the toilet now at home, gosh he's so grown up!

We stopped in at Burger Fuel on the way home for lunch too, so what a cool day we've had. Now Cole and dad are curled up on the couch watching Shrek 3 - well, dad's watching it, Cole is fast asleep!!

Go the All Blacks!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home