He's a Jumping Bean
Today Daddy came to see what we get up to at Jumping Beans. I showed him the big red spinning disc - I lie or sit on it and someone spins me round and round and round, I get really dizzy and always go back for more!
Then there was all the climbing, some of the frames have little steps and others have big ones - I can do them all you know :)
The swing changes every couple of weeks and today it was the tummy swing. I lie down across it and usually someone else pushes me, but today I discovered I can push off by myself using my feet. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
I always have so much fun crawling away through the tunnels calling "Mama get you!" so she chases me, but I'm too fast and always get away.
There is also a trampoline which is one of my favourite things to do, a swing bar that I can hold onto and swing under (just like they did at the circus!!) and Chris helps me spin all the way over the top with my legs high up in the air, and very cool soft cylinders that we get to roll over the top of to practice safe rolling.
I love going to Jumping Beans because I love to climb and jump and swing and move!




Then there was all the climbing, some of the frames have little steps and others have big ones - I can do them all you know :)
The swing changes every couple of weeks and today it was the tummy swing. I lie down across it and usually someone else pushes me, but today I discovered I can push off by myself using my feet. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
I always have so much fun crawling away through the tunnels calling "Mama get you!" so she chases me, but I'm too fast and always get away.
There is also a trampoline which is one of my favourite things to do, a swing bar that I can hold onto and swing under (just like they did at the circus!!) and Chris helps me spin all the way over the top with my legs high up in the air, and very cool soft cylinders that we get to roll over the top of to practice safe rolling.
I love going to Jumping Beans because I love to climb and jump and swing and move!





1 Comments:
At 4:01 PM ,
House Dad said...
Hey Bex,
Thank you for the comment. I've just uploaded a picture of Hussan to the blog for you. I hope you like it...lol.
Lee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home