Super Dad!

First week of practicum for mum this week, so dad has been super and helping with drop offs and pick ups at daycare, and even swimming lessons on a Monday.
Quite a test really, since if we were both working full time and Cole wasn't at work with me, then this is how life would be!
And boy have I been missing my boy (ugh, it's only been two days!!!!). But I think he has missed those days off with his mum too, even though he adores his Tots 'mummies'.
I got lots of cuddles tonight when I got home close to 6pm, what a sweethearet Cole is :)
He is still very much into lining things up, this week he has been lining up the cars but also phones - some real ones alongside his toy ones. And the lines are very neat and particular too.
We went to visit our friends Troy and Jenny at the weekend and Cole managed to clear most of the shelves of Troy's model cars and line them up along the floor. At one point he had them colour coded - we weren't sure if this was on purpose, so we gave him another yellow one, he looked at it, then plonked it randomly down, so maybe it was just a fluke!
No, no, what am I saying - he's gifted, so ofcourse it was on purpose...
Hmmm, what day is it? Only Tuesday...only 3 more days til the weekend, yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home